As we are well into the sunny month of November we thought it more than fitting that we show our support to all the Mo Bros out there doing it tough, wearing bum fluff out in public.
Social has been an extremely powerful tool for the Movember campaign, with a wave of mo posting (mosting?) driving awareness into the stratosphere. Just a few quick figures for you:
- There are currently 1,125,817 Instagram posts using the hashtag #Movember.
- In the past 30 days, 171,008 tweets have used the word “Movember”. That’s an average of 5,700 tweets per day!
- There are almost 70,000 news articles mentioning Movember!
And remember, there are still 2 weeks to go.
We always love to support a great cause, like Movember, which raises funds for men’s cancers and mental health, so have pulled together a little tribute to the mo.
Here are Circul8’s pick of the top 5 best mo’s of ALL TIME.
1. Frankly my dear, that mo is spectacular.
2. Salvador Dalí was a mo man made for the internet – he even had a cat!
3. Mo mime.
4. Magnum P.I, Monica’s bf Richard… wherever you know Tom Selleck from, you know he has an epic moustache.
5. We love Ron Burgundy’s mo almost as much as he loves scotch… Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
So there you have it: history’s best moustaches. Let us know if you agree!
And do show some support and donate to the mo-tastic cause that is Movember: www.au.movember.com